Friday, June 04, 2004

[Moriarty] I grow bored with Jdawg. He's not ranting enough
[Jdawg] WTF AM I A JESTER?
[Jdawg] fine u want me to rant asshole?
[Moriarty] Yes, please.
[Moriarty] Rant! Rant!
[Jdawg] I WILL FUCKING TROLL LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMOROW
[Jdawg] I WILL NOW IMPERSONATE
[Jdawg] QUENTIN TARANTINO
*** Jdawg has signed off IRC (Quit: Leaving)
*** QT (aintitcool@3d8d9d00.2c5db252.east.verizon.net) has joined #aintitcool.com
[Moriarty] Oh, good. I got him wound up.
[Moriarty] Get the popcorn.
[QT] I am Quentin Tarantino
[QT] director of Reservoir Dogs
[QT] Pulp Fiction
[Moriarty] This should be entertaining. Jdawg's about as smart as one of Quentin's shoes, so watching him "impersonate" QT is hilarious.
[QT] and most recently
[QT] KILL BLL volumes 1 and 2
[QT] i am currently working on
[QT] HELL RIDE
[QT] hey Mori
[QT] how come fuckin
[QT] YAHOO MOVIES
[QT] knew what my movie was before u
[QT] because u are a fucking middle aged senile facist hack with a napolean complex who cant sell a script due to JJ ABRAMS scoop
[QT] HA
[QT] FIGHT THE POWER
[QT] HAHAHAH MORI
[QT] TAKE THAT
[QT] U HACK
[QT] COMON FIGHT THE POWER
[QT] MORI IS THE POWER
[QT] VIVA LA JDAWG
[QT] VIVA LA REVOLUCION
[Moriarty] Fascinating stuff, isn't it?
[Superman] Jdawg, you turned on QT.........SUCK MYY DICK BITCH!
[QT] NO
[QT] I AM STRAIGHT
[QT] S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T
[Moriarty] Oh, give it up, Jdawg. You're not straight. Come over here and let's make out a little.
[QT] yes i am
[QT] FUCK NO
[Moriarty] We'll settle all this fussin' and fightin'.
[QT] GAYS ARE EVIl
[QT] tells himself I AM STRAIGHT
***Moriarty sits on Jdawg's lap.
[QT] backs off in horror
[Moriarty] You can be the girl.
[QT] NO NO
[Moriarty] I know that's how you like it.
[QT] RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** QT has signed off IRC (Quit: Leaving)

No comments: