Saturday, April 09, 2005

[DrMajorSgt] jesus fuckin christ, why can't a job just be done and proper respect and dignity be given?
[DrMajorSgt] the fuck is with allof this shit?
[Vertov] I'm sorry DrMajorSgt.
[Vertov] {sigh}
{DrMajorSgt] of course I realize after I say all of this I won't remember
[DrMajorSgt] and bother to say it at work
* AICNJava9575 hands DrMajorSgt a tissue, a tampax and a midol
[DrMajorSgt] because all and all it ain't a big deal
[Lord_Galvatron] have a bad job, DrMajorSgt?
[DrMajorSgt] it's a bullshit entry level job that I'm way too overqualified for but it pays way too fuckin much of course I work no hours so it doesn't matter
[DrMajorSgt] Lord: I wore out it's welcome
[DrMajorSgt] of course do I ever get the balls to ask my parents for money, no
[DrMajorSgt] I talk about it, I make inferences, I never do it
[Lord_Galvatron] what type of job?
[DrMajorSgt] Lord: I work for the City of Los Angeles in the rec and parks division
[AICNJava9575] Dude...you make bamf look like Hugh Hefner.
[AICNJava9575] Are you wearing a mesh thong, too?
[DrMajorSgt] righty-o

No comments: