Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nordling: YOU WILL BARF. YOU WILL BARF. DO NOT CLICK. http://www.retecool.com/braindead/ FUCKING GROSS. YOU WILL BARF.
PatPpatine: thanks for the warning Nord
Yu: I saw that on snoops.com
Anderson: Why do I click on every link
Anderson: I had a warning
WillBKong: whoa.
Anghus: jesus tapdancing christ
Archduke_Chocula: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nordling: I can't stop looking at the maggot brain.
Nordling: I want to rub my head so that there are no maggots in it.
Nordling: He was thinking with fly pupae.
DevilKitty: the creepiest is the fact that that dude was WALKIN' AROUND LIKE THAT
*** DevilKitty shivers
Yu: He was probably a bit crazy.
PatPpatine: although maggots on the brain is disturbing it probably wouldnt hurt because brain tissue actually has no pain receptors or some such
Yu: You'd have to be crazy not to notice a hole in your skull.
Nordling: I imagine he was a big hat wearer.

submitted by AC

No comments: