Monday, May 21, 2007

Two idiots go in...one leaves! THUNDERDOOOOOOOOOOME!!!

BACK-SPACE joined the chat room.
Vamp: hello BACK-SPACE
BACK-SPACE: Hi Vamp
BACK-SPACE: h r u
Vamp: ok, yourself?
BACK-SPACE: Iam too Fine And Fit
BACK-SPACE: i dont know u plz introduce your self
Vamp: I watched HOT FUZZ last night. It was well written,excellently edite and not as funny as people said but it was alright. I give it 7/10.
BACK-SPACE: Hi Vamp
Vamp: Your are not a regular to our chatroom, eh?
BACK-SPACE: Hi Vamp
BACK-SPACE: I fuck you vamp!
Vamp: Hello BS
Vamp: are you female?
BACK-SPACE: I fuck you vamp!in the house of girls
BACK-SPACE: Ya\
Vamp: I'm male
Vamp: Are you bit of a head case?
Vamp: nutty?
BACK-SPACE: Oh waho
Vamp: fucked up?
Vamp: lol
MoriWritingThreeArticles set a ban on *!*sanam@*.7CCE5A54.A881E4C1.IP.
BACK-SPACE was kicked from the chat room by MoriWritingThreeArticles. (Okay. Put the keyboard down. - Invincible - 265)

No comments: