Friday, August 17, 2007

NEWSFLASH: Microsoft STILL sucks!!!! (Buy a Mac, folks)

jr: I got it in frickin' Checkmate - and it said 'Draw!'
jr: I KILL YOU MR GATES
jr: You forbid me to pwn your chess game now I shall pwn YOU
Vertov: jr - those computers are getting more human all the time
Vertov: now they can lie too
jr: soon they'll be able to feel pain
jr: then they'll learn not to fuck with jr
jr: not to ignore me when I click on an icon
jr: JUST FUCKING LOAD
BilboFett: jr, why not go back to xp?
jr: ..... Vista came with my new computer
BilboFett: ahh
DeckardBR: jr, but vista is purty
jr: ah well, the Mah Jong is kewl
DeckardBR: and it never crashes, or at least rarely does
jr: no it drops you out of the game your playing without asking and resets itself in order to update
jr: thanks for that vista

Submitted by AddictedtoBoobs

No comments: