Saturday, December 01, 2007

MARIJUANAFIELD

Nordling: Today's the last day for BNAT 9 ticket purchases! Good thing I bought mine 1.23442 seconds after they first went up. So slow, I've been slacking this year.
* Weresmurf slaps Nord
Nordling: Heheh
Weresmurf: I hate you Nord
Weresmurf: lol
Weresmurf: I wonder what the uber secret movie will be this year
Nordling: I have my suspicions
Nordling: I don't want to say in case I get shot down heh
Nordling: but I will say four-leafed plant + lead singer of Metallica's last name - HET
Nordling: could be there
Weresmurf: Cloverfield?
Nordling: See, I didn't wanna say!
Nordling: Heh
Weresmurf: I was thinking 'PotHet? Marijuafield?'
Weresmurf: lol
Nordling: Hah, I'd so see MARIJUANAFIELD.
Nordling: "That a monster?" "Eh."
Weresmurf: THE BUDS ARE TAKING OVER THE CITY!
Weresmurf: "Its not buds... its totally leaf..."
Weresmurf: Marijuanafield 2: This time, its hydroponic...
Nordling: "The Statue of Liberty's fuckin' head just rolled down the street! THIS IS SOME STELLAR SHIT, MAN!"

No comments: